Statcounter

Sunday, April 3, 2011

THE DOGS OF WAR - BOOOOM!


I bought a dog. It went a bit crazy and bit me so I bought a second dog and trained it to protect me from the first dog. The second dog started terrorising my cat but there wasn’t much I could do for her because if I punished the second dog he might have stopped protecting me from the first dog. Then I realised that what I needed was a third dog to protect the cat. This third dog protected the cat against the second dog but in so doing built up an alliance with the first dog, who also hated the second dog because he was protecting me. So, now the third dog took against both me and the second dog and was firmly allied to the first dog. I asked the cat to put in a good word for me with the third dog as the only reason I got him was to protect her in the first place. She said she would but only if I let her eat my budgie.

It was at this point that I appealed to the U.N. Security Council for military intervention and they fired a LGM-118A Peacekeeper missile at the lot of us. BOOOOM!

No comments: