Statcounter

Monday, July 27, 2009

Twit


Boy, this Twitter business really is all the rage. It's brief and breezy but also informative. My favourite Twit (someone who uses Twitter) is this guy:

http://twitter.com/alanrantwell

He likes to tell it like it is, which is a very popular pastime these days with just about everyone.

I'm too lazy to go to the bother of signing up to a Twitter account so I think I'll give it a go here instead. OK, here goes...

-Woke up! Not asleep any more, GREAT!

-Grapefruit, a slice of toast and coffee, Mark and the gang on Ireland A.M. giving it socks. Class act.

-Barack and Michelle Obama are another class act. It's about time black America turned its back on the whole crotch grabbing, underpants hitched above the trousers thing.

-Can't find my left shoe??? Running late!

-The moaners are at it again on Duffy, moaning about hospital A and E closures. Hey, what about the sacrifices the private sector have made guys? Cop on!

-Bought bread. Batch loaf.

-Think the radiator in the front room needs to be bled. Better hop to it.

-Some people have a very romantic view of gypsies but not me, I think they're dangerous.

-I'm looking at my car. Just gazing really. She's a beauty.

-Lone backpackers beware, I will kill again.

-I have just consumed a human heart.

-I think Tubridy will do a great job on The Late Late. He's both personable and inquisitive.

-Note to self: remove body parts from bath. Smeeeeeeelllllllyyyyy! LMFAO!

...Wow, the hype is right, Twittering really is fun. I might do it again sometime, if I could be arsed.

No comments: